Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A New Beginning

This blog is a first for me. I'm attempting this as a sort of 365 project: I will write a post daily on the the thoughts, ideas, goals and happenings of my life.

"Not interested or interesting," you say? Well, let's get some introduction details out of the way first:

#1 - I am not famous, at least to the public at large. Now, in my bathroom mirror to an audience of 1...that's another story for another post. :-D

#2 - I hit a personal milestone in 2011 (with the help of a few dear friends): I lost 101 lbs. in 11 months reaching my ideal goal weight. This goal was not fantasy, and was given an 'AAA' rating from my primary care physician.

#3 - I am due in 2012 to hit a few more personal milestones - more to come on those.

#4 - I have had some unique life experiences that have given me some interesting perspectives...and some that I am still learning from. If I can commiserate with, teach, motivate and inspire just one person to success...I will consider this blog a rip-roaring success! Oh...and feel pretty darned good about the future of society in general too.

Have I established at least a morsel of credibility? Enough for you to stick around for a few days? I hope so! I'm going to see how many people will accompany me on my journey of extended self discovery. 

This could be as awesome as wining the PowerBall jackpot...or as pleasant as an unsedated colonoscopy. We shall see.

Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment